CBR1100XX.org Forum

Fujistu Lifebook tablet/notebook model T4020D *SOLD*

Great for a student or kid, or even as a beater for the car or travel. I picked it up for the latter reason but it's just been sitting.

Specs-

Fujistu Lifebook model T4020D

1.73Ghz

1gb RAM

40gb HDD

Windows XP Tablet PC edition 2005 SP3

It has the dual battery setup which last for freakin' ever (4+ hours of constant use), but no optical drive. If you want an optical drive you'd have to source one and lose one of the batteries or get an external one.

It's a reformatted school computer from the local school district. Not a student machine, this was formerly a teacher's computer. It hasn't seen much use since I picked it up. Pretty much a fresh install.

132433177.jpg

132433179.jpg

132433180.jpg

132433181.jpg

132433182.jpg

132433183.jpg

132433184.jpg

132433185.jpg

$150 plus actual shipping. Price is negotiable to a point, I'd rather not have to go ebay.

Screen size?

Software on it comes with it?

Why you selling it? WIll I have Chicago PoBlIc Skools hunting me down and asking for it back when school is out?

Screen size?

12.1"

Software on it comes with it?

Nothing fancy, typical Windows accessories that I haven't added anything to. What'd you want? I've got stuff here I can load on it.

Why you selling it?

I bought it expecting to use it. I'm not using it. I decided I'd rather have some $ than an extra computer gathering dust. Gas is expensive and I have to drive to FL :icon_wink:

WIll I have Chicago PoBlIc Skools hunting me down and asking for it back when school is out?

Nope, it's all legit. :icon_biggrin:

FWIW, Eva used this same model of computer for a couple years and didn't want to "upgrade" when the the district cycled them out. She loved the thing and still bitches about having to change.

Here's a review. Yes, it used to cost $2,000+. Ain't technology grand?

Sale pending. Just not sure to whom yet.

Tim, if it falls through, I've got a buddy who's in the market for something like this. I'll take it and get it from you at RacerXX.