CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB taller windshield

Looking for a taller windshield for my newly aquired XX, doesn't need to be perfect just to keep off some of the spring and fall chill. Riding the 'Wing all winter anyway. Thanks

I use a Zero Gravity ST shield and while it deflects air from the body, it seems to channel it to mid-helmet.... It's kind of noisy.

I was considering trying a double bubble for the better weather.

I also borrowed one of those shields with the adjustable lip and came away unimpressed.

It didn't seem to improve anything...lol

The stock windshield is on the bike now. My previous XX had a Givi and it worked well, just wondering if anyone had an aftermarket tall or double bubble for sale.

I have a zero gravity touring for sale.

clear.

also have a set of wingracks if you are interested.

E.

have to admit same thing wind blows right into the helmet so I switched for a double bubble.

I have a givi on the quad, would take your stock screen + some beer in trade

stocker in good shape?

I'd be interested in the trade, and if I ever make it to an event I can buy you the beer too! The stock one is in good shape. I'll polish it up tomorrow and send along a pic if you want to pm me an emai addy.

I have a zero gravity touring for sale.

clear.

also have a set of wingracks if you are interested.

E.

have to admit same thing wind blows right into the helmet so I switched for a double bubble.

Thanks for the offer and the tip, I'm going to go for the Givi trade instead. I have a Givi top box and two mounting plates, as well as a set of mounts for a VFR. I'm going to try to make a setup to have the box either behind a solo rider or a rider and passenger.