CBR1100XX.org Forum

alpinestars one piece

I'll be there after the holidays and can bring it down. I think it may be a little big for you, aren't you a little shorter than me and a lot lighter? I would have called you skinny from memory. :icon_think:

Jenn,

You are not down here (WPB) for the Holidays are you ?

I would love to have it but need to try it on !

John

Here is Alpinestars sizing information, so you can at least get an idea.

AStars Sizing

I'll be there after the holidays and can bring it down. I think it may be a little big for you, aren't you a little shorter than me and a lot lighter? I would have called you skinny from memory. :icon_think:

Jenn,

You are not down here (WPB) for the Holidays are you ?

I would love to have it but need to try it on !

John

Here is Alpinestars sizing information, so you can at least get an idea.

AStars Sizing

Skinny would be almost accurate !!

5' 10' and 165 lbs and gaining !

Skinny would be almost accurate !!

5' 10' and 165 lbs and gaining !

But it's all cock. :icon_biggrin:

That suit may fit you, Jen's close to you on height.

There's no place for you to try on an Alpinestars suit in your neck of the woods, John?

I think it would fit you, but I can't promise anything. If you want I can ship it to you. Don't like it, send it back, do like it, paypal me. I'm pretty flexible. It's not like you're gonna stiff me, I know where you live. :icon_wink:

There's no place for you to try on an Alpinestars suit in your neck of the woods, John?

I think it would fit you, but I can't promise anything. If you want I can ship it to you. Don't like it, send it back, do like it, paypal me. I'm pretty flexible. It's not like you're gonna stiff me, I know where you live. :icon_wink:

No place locally no !

Looking at the charts at Alpinestar and at SportBikeTrackGear, I show to be at the very high end of the size 42 or the very low end of the size 44

I would like to try it on and see how it fits. I may need to wear something under it like a pair of Draggin jeans or something !!

Go ahead and send it down if you like and if it does not fit I either ship them back to you or hold them till you are down here or ship them to another buyer or whatever.

Do you have my address ?

Hey Jen,,,

Do you think it would fit me? I have lost about 15 lbs since you last saw me.

32" inseam, 33" waist, 44" jacket normally.

Just saw this, Adam. You may fill it out better than John, I dunno. I'm mailing it to John tomorrow, it's gotta fit one of you. I thought you were a little taller than me though? It may squeeze your jewels if you are. LOL

Hey Jen,,,

Do you think it would fit me? I have lost about 15 lbs since you last saw me.

32" inseam, 33" waist, 44" jacket normally.

Just saw this, Adam. You may fill it out better than John, I dunno. I'm mailing it to John tomorrow, it's gotta fit one of you. I thought you were a little taller than me though? It may squeeze your jewels if you are. LOL

Jewels.......where???? :icon_twisted: