CBR1100XX.org Forum

Deleted

If I sell them locally, for cash, and have no shipping, and no paypal costs, then the price is 125.00. Anyone on the forum is welcome to come and get them for 125.00...

Where you located ?

Too funny! I am in Port Townsend this weekend, and saw them advertised this afternoon on the net. Looks like a great deal. How far is Alger from PT? Guess I could look it up.... :icon_redface:

38 miles as the crow flies. If this is legit, I'll give you 130 plus shipping. :icon_evilgrin:

Too funny! I am in Port Townsend this weekend, and saw them advertised this afternoon on the net. Looks like a great deal. How far is Alger from PT? Guess I could look it up.... :icon_redface:

38 miles as the crow flies. If this is legit, I'll give you 130 plus shipping. :icon_evilgrin:

$130 plus shipping still puts you around the $250 price of the original post. Paypal fee on $250 is $8 therefore the shipping/handling fee is $117. Hopefully it's one hour shipping. YIKES.

I already have the price listed, if I have to go through the hassle of shipping them. $250. I think the shipping will add about $45. If you want them, I will get them boxed and weighed. I'll give you a final. Send me a PM with contact info and you can have them. Payment must be through Paypal.

I think you may have mis-read my quote. It was meant to read: "Toxic, if you check these out, and they are legit, I will offer you a $5 finders fee to buy them and ship them to me." That's all I was saying.

I think I just sold them to a local...My appologies to anyone who thinks I was scamming on them. Time is a very valuable commodity to me. I live in a rural area. The hassle of shipping these things wouls be about 2 hours of effort. That is my explanation for the pricing difference in the two ads. I will note, that I need to make these things clear in any ads I post. The confusion was my fault.

As a long-time member of this forum, I'm noting that "mr_x-ray_mind' is one of my riding partners, and is of the utmost intregity. There should be absolutely no concerns about dealings any forum member may have with him, either currently or in the future.

so its $45.00 shipping @ a purchase price of $250. = $295.

and $117.00 Ship and Handle @ a purchase price of @125.00 = $242.00 + $8.00 for paypal = $250.00

right

I don't know new maths so I could have miscalculated?

starting to look like a duck...........