CBR1100XX.org Forum

Givi v46 topcase and mounting rack-SOLD

Looking to sell the Givi Monokey topcase plus the mounting rack that came on my bike. I don't think I'll get any use from it so thought someone else may want it. Topcase has the cushioned backrest on it plus I have the 2 keys. Both the rack and the case are in great condition. Looking to get $275 plus shipping for the whole set up. $275 if picked up in person. I'm located in Michigan City, IN. but work in Chicago if that helps anyone. Here are a couple pics of it on the bike.

post-69129-1281378357.jpg

post-69129-1281378376.jpg

post-69129-1281378394.jpg

I'd prefer a US sale as I'm not sure shipping will be cost effective. Maybe I'll box it up and run it to FedEx to see what it would cost. Aren't there customs fees and what not associated with a Canadian sale?

just what i needed :icon_biggrin: will you ship to Canada? here is my add

5029 55 st

barrhead Alberta

T7N 1E6

frankenstein4x42000@yahoo.ca

I'd prefer a US sale as I'm not sure shipping will be cost effective. Maybe I'll box it up and run it to FedEx to see what it would cost. Aren't there customs fees and what not associated with a Canadian sale?

just what i needed :icon_biggrin: will you ship to Canada? here is my add

5029 55 st

barrhead Alberta

T7N 1E6

frankenstein4x42000@yahoo.ca

i think Fedex will be too much and USPS may not take it being too big :icon_redface: i have to pay custom on it too but you can put a lower value on it after i pay you.