CBR1100XX.org Forum

Anyone got the bug for any of these Kawasaki's?

All new, unregistered units I bought from Kawasaki's auction. Should be able to make some good deals on. Expected delivery here is Aug 16 or so.

2009 Concours Red

2009 ZX-14 Monster

2009 KLX450

2009 KLX250-S Red

2010 VN1700 Nomad.

Come with full warranty and eligible for Kawi financing. Let me know if you have any interest and I'll see what kind of deal we can do for you.

All new, unregistered units I bought from Kawasaki's auction. Should be able to make some good deals on. Expected delivery here is Aug 16 or so.

2009 Concours Red

2009 ZX-14 Monster

2009 KLX450

2009 KLX250-S Red

2010 VN1700 Nomad.

Come with full warranty and eligible for Kawi financing. Let me know if you have any interest and I'll see what kind of deal we can do for you.

Are these 50 state bikes?

2009 Concours Red

2009 ZX-14 Monster

2009 KLX450

2009 KLX250-S Red

2010 VN1700 Nomad.

49 STATE. Not Cali. Sorry. I know a California dealer that got one though if you want me to check with him.

Hmmmm... trade in a 2007 Honda GL1800 with 19k miles on the Connie....

Love to have it. :)

Wish I could do either the C-14 or the ZX-14. But as long as I am "tithing" to Michigan Tech, that's impossible :icon_naughty:

DAMMIT

got an power cruisers laying around?

yamaha warrior or something like that?

wanna get a bike to cut down the miles on my car.

Got a new 08 Warrior with serious money back. Probably be in the mid 8's before any tax/etc you need.

As for the Kawi's I'm finalizing the shipping costs to me, will post some numbers ASAP.

If someone got their act together fast while the rebates are in the place you could scoop this 09 Connie CHEAP!

2009 Concours Red

2009 ZX-14 Monster

2009 KLX450

2009 KLX250-S Red

2010 VN1700 Nomad.

49 STATE. Not Cali. Sorry. I know a California dealer that got one though if you want me to check with him.

"Got one" what?

"Got one" what?

Sorry, I figured you meant a Connie too. I know a dealer in San Diego that got two 09's at the same auction I did. I dont know what kind of deal they would do, but I can ask.

I'm figuring I can sell this bike for $9599 (+tax/DMV as appropriate.) as long as the deal goes down in August while Kawi has rebates on them - though I think there's a chance Kawi will sweeten that further later this month.

Still working on the ZX-14 Monster, also just got a 09 Candy green one as well.

"Got one" what?

Sorry, I figured you meant a Connie too. I know a dealer in San Diego that got two 09's at the same auction I did. I dont know what kind of deal they would do, but I can ask.

Thanks. No, I'm not interested in an '09 Connie; if I was going that route, I'd get the

updated '10. I was mostly asking about either of the KLXs.

I'm figuring I can sell this bike for $9599 (+tax/DMV as appropriate.) as long as the deal goes down in August while Kawi has rebates on them - though I think there's a chance Kawi will sweeten that further later this month.

Shit... had I already sold my Wing... I'm sure the difference between a retail sale and trading it in would eat at least half the equity I have in it (2007 Wing with 19k, premium audio is about $14.7k retail sale. I owe half that.)