CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB - Soft Side Saddle Bags

I am planning on taking a trip next month and need some saddle bags for the Blackbird. I don't want anything permanent and don't care to but new. If anyone has some laying around collecting dust send me a note with price shipped. I am in MI, 49444 if you need to consider shipping.

If you have a tail bag too let me know.

Thanks

I have a set of older Tour Masters here I've been thinking about selling for awhile now. Nothing fancy, but they do the job. Let me get them out, dust them off and make sure I've got all the clips and such- I'll post up later today. I'm not going to want a whole lot for them either way.

Looks like I already have a pic of them hosted-

118737396.jpg

Okay, turns out I've got two sets. The larger set pictured above, and these smaller ones-

large.jpg

They're both Tour Masters and use the same mounting straps, which I can only find one set of. They're a little crumpled and dusty, but all zippers work and there's no tears or damage.

$35 shipped for the small ones or $45 shipped for the larger ones. I'd send the mounting straps with whichever ones you chose.