CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB Airhawk passenger's seat

My wife said her ass/tailbone was sore for two weeks after our 3200 mile ride last year. Thought I would see if any of you has an Airhawk seat cushion for sale?

Thanks!

My wife said her ass/tailbone was sore for two weeks after our 3200 mile ride last year. Thought I would see if any of you has an Airhawk seat cushion for sale?

Thanks!

Oh never mind :icon_twisted:

My airhawk saved my ass on my recent Alaska trip. :icon_evilgrin:

Eliminates dreading long days in the saddle by those of us with to boney of an ass.

My wing came with a custom heated corbin seat, but I think the stock seat on my previous wing was actually more comfortable.

Good Luck on your quest to find a used one.

Airhawk is the best! Worth the money. :icon_twisted:

During our trip one of our friends bought his wife an Airhawk seat in Missoula MT, she kept telling my wife how good it felt. So, now I have to find one! :icon_redface:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The original Air Hawk cushions are available new for $129.50 from RL Motorcycles, a source recommended by the Roho Group, the Air Hawk manufacturer.

http://www.rlmotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/eShop...product=AirHawk

These are the original versions with a Neoprene bladder, not the less expensive Air Hawk 2, which has a lightweight polyurethane bladder.