CBR1100XX.org Forum

SOLD, 1 Pair of Chatterbox XBi1 Intercoms

One pair of Chatterbox XBi1 intercoms with full face helmet mic and speaker kits. These are the rider to passenger units (as well as phone and music which I never use). They have performed flawlessly for about 2 years, including 2 week trip around New Zealand's South Island (through all sorts of weather). The chargers are dual voltage. The reason for sale is that now my wife is no longer a passenger and has a bike of her own so bike to bike intercoms were in order. These were replaced with Chatterbox XBi2 bike to bike capable units. Everyone has an opinion on the merits and brands of intercoms, so please post comments in the appropriate thread if you are not interested in purchasing these.

$100 + postage / shipping

Cheers,

Mr. Mike.

One pair of Chatterbox XBi1 intercoms with full face helmet mic and speaker kits. These are the rider to passenger units (as well as phone and music which I never use). They have performed flawlessly for about 2 years, including 2 week trip around New Zealand's South Island (through all sorts of weather). The chargers are dual voltage. The reason for sale is that now my wife is no longer a passenger and has a bike of her own so bike to bike intercoms were in order. These were replaced with Chatterbox XBi2 bike to bike capable units. Everyone has an opinion on the merits and brands of intercoms, so please post comments in the appropriate thread if you are not interested in purchasing these.

$100 + postage / shipping

Cheers,

Mr. Mike.

PM on the way