CBR1100XX.org Forum

SOLD___Corbin Seat $300 shipped_______SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I bought this seat used from a friend of mine as you see it. He says it is a Gunfighter and Lady. I road this seat once. About a 2200 mile trip. Rump never got fatigued, however, it is a bit too low for me. I am just over six feet and my Sargent is a better height (1.5 inches above stock) and I believe this Corbin is about one inch lower than stock. Guess I'll take the money from this seat and get my Sargent panned a little more. The only damage it has is a very small "nic" in the passenger mount area.

Price of $300 includes shipping to lower 48 only. All others interested in shipping outside the contiguous US will be charged extra accordingly.

Corbinseatonly.jpg

Corbinonbike.jpg

Corbinseatdamage.jpg

I bought this seat used from a friend of mine as you see it. He says it is a Gunfighter and Lady. I road this seat once. About a 2200 mile trip. Rump never got fatigued, however, it is a bit too low for me. I am just over six feet and my Sargent is a better height (1.5 inches above stock) and I believe this Corbin is about one inch lower than stock. Guess I'll take the money from this seat and get my Sargent panned a little more. The only damage it has is a very small "nic" in the passenger mount area.

Price of $300 includes shipping to lower 48 only. All others interested in shipping outside the contiguous US will be charged extra accordingly.

Corbinseatonly.jpg

Corbinonbike.jpg

Corbinseatdamage.jpg

Hi there. I just sent you a PM let me know if the seat is still available thanks Gregg

Corbinseatonly.jpg

Corbinonbike.jpg

Corbinseatdamage.jpg

Hi there. I just sent you a PM let me know if the seat is still available thanks Gregg

Sorry Gregg... the seat SOLD on e-bay by meeting the reserve