CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS : Alpinestar SM-X2 Boots

Hey guys,

Got these after Christmas as a present to myself as I wanted some protection that I could wear to work but go on & off easier than boots. Got these and tried them on and thought they would work. Well, got a chance to try them on the bike and they do not work for me, so I will have to get the Sidi's instaed. Problem is that New Enough will not exchange them if they have been ridden in. So I'll offer them here to see if one of you guys are interested. They are the Aplinewstar SM-X2 Boot in Red in size 49. I wear a size 12.5 or 13 and these are just a touch big but not enough to have made me send them back.They have maybe twenty five miles on them and maybe five minutes around the house. I paid 189.95 for them. Would be willing to take a little loss on them and include shipping so let's say $165.00. May be a little flexible. Here is the link to the New Enough page for them. PM me if interested

New Enough Alpinestar SM-X2 Boots

Thanks

How about $150 shipped?

Edited to fix your busted ass link. - RC

Edited to say Thanks for fixing my busted ass link. CJD

Okay, before they go on eGay, I would just a soon someone here got them.

So, for the "Family",

How about $130 plus actual shipping?