CBR1100XX.org Forum

GALFER front rotors

Hi all.

I sell a pair of rotors brand GALFER in perfect state of working.

The link to Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CBR1100XX-BRAKE-ROTO...=item414f5604cb

Thanks!

Your first and only post is a For Sale item. That's generally considered to be inappropriate around here.

Your first and only post is a For Sale item. That's generally considered to be inappropriate around here.

That's news to me. Why turn away perfectly good opportunities at XX bits just because someone is new or not interested in socializing?

That's news to me. Why turn away perfectly good opportunities at XX bits just because someone is new or not interested in socializing?

I know I know,and I think the same...sorry

Well,my english is very poor and my best friend is a google translator...,is the reason why I not write in this forum.

Ok,the rotors are in perfect state of working,if you wanna see more pics I show you.

Sorry for my "presentation"

Scolded by Redbird

These guys always seem like scammers to me. I don't have an XX anymore, so they're of no interest to me. If you guys are comfortable spending money with a foreign guy with one post that no one knows, go for it.

I'm not recommending the seller or scolding anyone. I'm just saying I'm totally unaware on any policy official or otherwise that says we don't want first time posters selling stuff here.

You take your chances, obviously.

These guys always seem like scammers to me. I don't have an XX anymore, so they're of no interest to me. If you guys are comfortable spending money with a foreign guy with one post that no one knows, go for it.

The auction is covered by eBay "buyer protection" (which saved my ass on a laptop scam recently), so you're not risking that much.

Why?

For not taking part in the forum?

Ebay is the surest purchase and alone accept Paypal.

I am alone a person who does not speak too much English good and I show a sale...

Excuse me if I disturb you.

The mod can close the thread if you wish.

No worries Satch,

You are welcome here anytime

Looking at your auction on ebay shows shipping cost only to Spain and Europe

Shipping cost to the United States

Thank you John.

Yes,Ebay show shipping cost only to Spain and Europe,I have seen similar articles and the shipping cost is the 60$ USPS Priority Mail.

But if you wanna more security you can ask me this question in Ebay :icon_wink:

When it finishes my project streetfighter I will write a new thread with photos of the process :icon_thumbsup: