CBR1100XX.org Forum

As if I hadn't asked enough

cecome

was working my way to the air-box while bike is waiting for new r/r and noticed it is missing, does it connect to anything else or is it unnecessary? thanks to any and all who respond.

It just runs down to a "T" piece which connects to open air at the rear and... open air at the front somewhere. I think it is mainly so that when the tank is full, if a bit of fuel splashes into the breather tube, it runs down & clear of the hot engine, instead of onto it... :icon_twisted:

It just runs down to a "T" piece which connects to open air at the rear and... open air at the front somewhere. I think it is mainly so that when the tank is full, if a bit of fuel splashes into the breather tube, it runs down & clear of the hot engine, instead of onto it... :icon_twisted:

thanks...I think it will be OK in it's current state..appreciate the feedback!!!

On mine, an FI, I think there are two tits, one is overflow, another is vent, but both should be open, and the overflow needs to be piped behind the motor.

I need to look, but , I think there is three....