CBR1100XX.org Forum

'99 Blackbird-35K miles-$3500

1999 Honda CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird. This is not your average sport bike that you see on the road everyday. When you drive by on one of these, people turn and look. I have kept up on all regular maintenance. Since I have owned it I have put on new sprockets front and rear, chain, brakes, tires and oil changes. Bike is in excellent condition. Minor scratches on the faring and tank from normal wear and tear over the years. Bike has never been laid down, however it did tip over in a driveway from bad kickstand placement by the previous owner. That's were most of the scratches on the faring came from. Bike has 35,000 miles on it. Engine is still as strong as a new one. 1100cc of power. Not for the faint of hart. Take it for a ride if you don't believe me. It's amazing. I got a great deal on this bike when I bought it so I am passing the great deal on to the next owner. Price reduced to $3500 OBO which is way below the KBB value of the bike. Comes with 2 HJC full face helmets and an Icon leather riding jacket if it fits and you want it. Clean title. Come get a great riding bike just in time for the summer. Any questions send me an email or call Darren at 619 948 one nine four eight.

3m53oe3p25T45P15Raa3h8bb4bf624385189a.jp

3m33od3l45Te5P05R2a3h2749c35cc5bd1bf3.jp