CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS 2005 K1200S

I have a friend who has a very nice BMW K1200S with ABS and the ESA option. The bike has just over 1000 miles on it. The bike is flawless and is the Black/Yellow color combination with heated grips and basically all the BMW options that were available for the year. It has lived in a heated garage, probablly never seen rain and has been kept perfectly clean by the guys caretaker. This has not been abused - Mechanically nor Cosmetically. He is asking $10,000 for the bike and would probably move a little (very little right now) but he really doesn't need to sell it but wants it to go to a good home. If I read the KBB right, with the ESA optin, blue book is something like 12,500 or a bit more. Like I said, I can vouch that this bike was flawless the ;ast time I saw it and I know it has not been ridden. I have no interest in this other than to help a friend sell his bike. I would go take pics of it if someone wants. I will gladly put you two together if there is interest.

I think this is the color scheme, but I don't remember the silver tank, but it may have had a taank bag on it

post-35-1268870156.jpg

PM me if interested.

Thanks.

I know what you mean Josh.

This was over $15500. new and is really for someone who might know someone who HAS to have a BMW.

With all the Jap bikes in the warehouses, and consequently the bargains to be had, it's going to be a tough sell.

I have told him that, but he does not really need the money, but hates to see his stuff sit.

He really does take care of his stuff, so it has not been neglected.

Just throwing it out there for a freind :icon_biggrin: