CBR1100XX.org Forum

2003 1100XX - With Touring Extras

Sold

Email me with any questions you have on this. I am not open to trades at this time. I'd thought I'd give those on the forum first dibs; it will go to craigslist after a few weeks. I am in the Seattle area.

For Sale: 1 2003 Honda CBR1100XX. I am the second owner, and it has just under 9,700 miles on it. I have the clear title in hand. It has always been garaged, and has not been ridden in the rain. Clutch and brake fluids are clear. Oil changes and chain lubes performed at proper intervals or sooner. The battery is always attached to a battery tender when garaged. I have added Sta-bil to the tank before every winter storage. It also gets a regular dose of Seafoam to keep the fuel system in top shape.

The engine and exhaust are 100% stock. It currently wears a Pirelli Diablo front and a Diablo Strada rear. Tires each have ~ 5000 miles on them. They are in good shape and are not cupped. Coolant has been changed to NPG+ by Evans Cooling.

While some mods have been done to this XX, nothing that has been done is not easily reversible. Included are the parts needed to return it to stock.

Aftermarket items:

Rick Mayer custom saddle.

Europe-only Honda OEM panniers.

LED turn signals, front and rear, with DOT-approved electronic flash relay.

MRA Vario adjustable windscreen.

Custom Peg Lowering Brackets (w/ modified brake pedal - stock pedal included.

Gen Mar Bar Risers.

Kaoko Throttle Lock.

BMW touring grips.

6mm rear shock shim. (I have modified the sidestand to compensate for the additional height in the rear. A stock sidestand is also included.)

Custom radiator grill protector.

Lockhart Phillips tank bra (also has 3M protective film underneath).

It has been down on the right side in a parking lot at less than 3 mph. I painted the right lower cowl with factory match paint, it looks worse in the pic than in person (you have to be less than 6 inches away to see it - no tabs missing or cracks from the dtop). The only other evidence is a mark on the right side bag, where I did the same thing. I have added a lot more pics to the original post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mule

I have just started looking for a 03 Black Bird and if you still have this one I'll get back to you. Feb. 20th you said price drop, what's the new price. Also what area is the Seattle area if you dont mind my asking?

Ducati