CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: Arai Quantum II/ JR Phoenex Jacket

OKay finally cleaning out my stuff. Going to have lots more to come.

First up is an Arai Quantum II Size M Tattoo Looks just like the picture. Couple years old, worn very little because I liked my Quantum F better. Comes with 2 faceshields, smoked and clear and case for spare faceshield. No scratches, OZarxx Stickers included, never dropped. Say $300 Shipped in CONUS.

Arai-Astro-Race-Tattoo-Silver_165_OYWD.j

Next, womens JR Phoenix jacket. Part mesh part perfed leather. Perfect condition. Worn less than 1000 miles, the wife never rode with me much. All black. $65 shipped.

I will have gloves, boots and very possibly and beautiful Roadcrafter for sale very soon, but I gotta move this stuff. All prices are OBO.

I know there are alot of new faces on here, so if you don't know who I am you can ask many of the others on here who have met me, I am a man of my word, and I follow through.

Curious to hear more about your Roadcrafter..... :icon_biggrin:

Good luck with the sales, I love my Arai.

It is the newer gray black ballistics, 46 (i think) one piece.

Ooh. Okay, now the vultures are circling....

:icon_whistle:

:icon_biggrin:

I fit a 46 a little tight and I'm 200 lbs, 5'11". It's probably perfect for you with a layer under it.

Next, womens JR Phoenix jacket. Part mesh part perfed leather. Perfect condition. Worn less than 1000 miles, the wife never rode with me much. All black. $65 shipped.

Size?

I've got a new pillion, yet again. LOL.

Oops. XL