CBR1100XX.org Forum

XR650R motard sale feelers

Now that i have the Husky 450 SM i'm thinking it may be time to sell my XR650sm

She's loaded with Talon hub,excel 17" rims,Ohlins forks,offset emgo billet triple,Full Baja kit,lights signals horn etc, rebuilt rear shock,Motomaster 4 pot billet calipers with 310 mm disks,Brembo radial master and braided lines all around,with new HH green brake pads all around.Brand new set of Dunlops SM tires on it.

I ran it twice on the track.Runs excellent and pulls like a freight train,very fast and fun SM.Needs nothing but a rider

She was street registered in MN,i have the MN title still and i have never registered it here in BC Canada.

I can take a pic tomorrow.

With the Ohlins and brembos I'm looking for some where around the $6500 mark, without the Ohlins/Brembos I'll let it go for $5500.

bone stock $4500

I had it shipped to Seattle from Minneapolis MN using Forward Air.

The total shipping cost including crating the bike was only $550 bucks.I was impressed by the service they provided and the bike was very well packed.

Shoot me a email or pm if your interested.

Cheers..Eric

She's loaded with Talon hub,excel 17" rims,Ohlins forks,offset emgo billet triple,Full Baja kit,lights signals horn etc, rebuilt rear shock,Motomaster 4 pot billet calipers with 310 mm disks,Brembo radial master and braided lines all around,with new HH green brake pads all around.Brand new set of Dunlops SM tires on it.

I ran it twice on the track.Runs excellent and pulls like a freight train,very fast and fun SM.Needs nothing but a rider

She was street registered in MN,i have the MN title still and i have never registered it here in BC Canada.

With the Ohlins and brembos I'm looking for some where around the $6500 mark, without the Ohlins/Brembos I'll let it go for $5500.

bone stock $4500

The total shipping cost including crating the bike was only $550 bucks.I was impressed by the service they provided and the bike was very well packed.

Cheers..Eric

I might be interested in the wheels if you put it back to stock.

Got any pictures?

Does it look like mine?

yup except on mine i have a XR's only billet rear rack and a much more skookum skid plate

IMO, price is a little high..

The triple and ohlins alone were 2200 bucks.there's almost $5000 bucks in parts alone on this bike

IMO, doesn't matter how much was put into the bike.. the market value determines the price range.. $6500 for a thumper with kick start only, not a huge market for it... $6500 or even at $5000 get you a nice XX though.

IMO, doesn't matter how much was put into the bike.. the market value determines the price range.. $6500 for a thumper with kick start only, not a huge market for it... $6500 or even at $5000 get you a nice XX though.

You just can't leave it alone. Shit on another for sale ad. Nobody cares what you think something is worth. And it is in bad taste to crap in somebody's thread here.

Quit it already!!!

Eric it sounds like a kickass tard. You have all the right stuff on her. Post it up on SuperMotoJunkie or thumpertalk and it will sell faster. The majority of peeps on this board just don't appreciate the Motards for what they are, ONE HELOOVA KICKAZZ FUN RIDE.

If you can wait till spring you will pull more for it than selling it in the fall or winter....ymmv

BTW.........How do you like the 4fiddy?

You just can't leave it alone. Shit on another for sale ad. Nobody cares what you think something is worth. And it is in bad taste to crap in somebody's thread here.

Quit it already!!!

Neither could you.

Have you got any idea how much a decent motard is worth? Topic of this thread include word "feelers", to me that indicates inquery for pricing opinions.

Have you got any contribution related to the thread topic? if not, STFU. :icon_funflip:

Quit it already!!!

Neither could you.

Have you got any idea how much a decent motard is worth? Topic of this thread include word "feelers", to me that indicates inquery for pricing opinions.

Have you got any contribution related to the thread topic? if not, STFU. :icon_funflip:

Ok my bad had you confused with barryg,here and thought you were doing the same thing, anyway. I did not take the feelers to mean critic price but, feeling out buyers.

So your not interested in the bike?

BTW it's "you're" not "your"

106 posts in and I can already tell you it's probably not in your best interest to get into a pissing match about spelling, grammar or punctuation. Might want to go back and do a lot of editing of your own shit with a dictionary and a third grade English textbook before you start that fight.

Furthermore, Stan has a point. You want to drive the price down, do it via PM, otherwise you're just mucking up a member's sale.

I swear to God we're going to start moderating in the section again if this crap keeps up.

Blackwing, say the word and I'll clean up this thread. Your call.

106 posts in and I can already tell you it's probably not in your best interest to get into a pissing match about spelling, grammar or punctuation. Might want to go back and do a lot of editing of your own shit with a dictionary and a third grade English textbook before you start that fight.

Furthermore, Stan has a point. You want to drive the price down, do it via PM, otherwise you're just mucking up a member's sale.

I swear to God we're going to start moderating in the section again if this crap keeps up.

Yes, please clean it up; I didn't start this nonsense but cbrxxquad did make a spelling error. If you let me know what errors I've made so far, I'll try my best to go back and correct them.

Who is Stan?

Eric it sounds like a kickass tard. You have all the right stuff on her. Post it up on SuperMotoJunkie or thumpertalk and it will sell faster. The majority of peeps on this board just don't appreciate the Motards for what they are, ONE HELOOVA KICKAZZ FUN RIDE.

If you can wait till spring you will pull more for it than selling it in the fall or winter....ymmv

BTW.........How do you like the 4fiddy?

I Love it.the things a blast.Brakes are phenomenal and i love the fuel injection.

Just ignore him he will get bored and move along soon enough

Just ignore him he will get bored and move along soon enough

Cool. Let me know if you change your mind.

Oh, and sweet bike. Wish I were rich, that thing would be a blast at the track.

Got any pictures?

Does it look like mine?

yup except on mine i have a XR's only billet rear rack and a much more skookum skid plate

For a supermotard bike, usually want to be as light s possible, billet rear rack and fancy skid plate seem like unnecessary weight.

Got any pictures available yet?

I Love it.the things a blast.Brakes are phenomenal and i love the fuel injection.

Yeah, I feel the same about my 08 610. I agree, the stock brembo setup is awesome. Pipe it and put the lambda sensor bypass on and its a whole nother animal. The dual pipe on the 450 look HAWT too.

I'll keep my ears open for anyone in the market for a bike like this. It's an amazing 6fiddy.

bone stock $4500

Cheers..Eric

Pictures would help you sell your bike.