CBR1100XX.org Forum

'07 ST1300 **SOLD**

Sadly, I have decided to sell my bikes. To many things going on right now and something has to go.

This bike has:

OE Heated grips

OE faring and mirror deflectors

Heli risers with power outlet and Ram mount

Throttlemeister's (heavy black)

Spenser seat mod

Clear View +2 shield

Tip over bars

Bag liners

8471 miles on it.

Just installed Dunlop Road Smart tires less than 800 miles.

Never dropped

Fully serviced

gallery_1315_774_63630.jpg

gallery_1315_774_5284.jpg

gallery_1315_774_29804.jpg

Forum price of $9000 (listed locally for $10,000)

Free delivery (within 200 miles)

Free reach around (Hobi willing!)

So is the deal that if you're named Dave you have to trade bikes all the f'n time??

I guess so! I'm actually selling both bikes to create a better credit to debt ratio for the bank.

Looking at getting a house and I want in on that $8000 credit from uncle!

Who knows, next year when the 1200 VFR is out I'll be back riding!

I'd really like to have that ST, but no way the funds are there. At 8400+ miles, I could

register it in CA with no problem. I know the better half and I could enjoy that for two

up touring. Good luck with the sale.

Damn, Dave I still can't believe you're selling the ST. What a great bike, I absolutely love mine.

I still adore my XX but as far as an all around sport/touring bike goes, the ST is really hard to beat. It's reasonably fast, has incredible torque, good brakes, handles really well, and the luggage makes it extremely usefull and easy to live with.

If you were selling the ST to keep the Yammi, I would have thought you were nuts but I understand your desire for a home. And Barak's free moolah helps for sure.

Anyway, can you sell the Yammi and pay off other debts to help your debt to income ratios?

If you were selling the ST to keep the Yammi, I would have thought you were nuts but I understand your desire for a home. And Barak's free moolah helps for sure.

Anyway, can you sell the Yammi and pay off other debts to help your debt to income ratios?

Although I love the Yamaha, that too is up for sale. I would be hammered if I were to post it here though!!!!

The Raider has had numerous inquires and one firm offer and the ST has had only a couple of lookers. Locally anyways.

Ill try to make do with selling just one bike but the bank may see otherwise.

If ya'all read my post about my trip to South Dakota, as usual, the ST was flawless and got great mileage also.

gallery_1315_774_62658.jpg

No ABS?

That would be correct, this is not a ABS model.

BTW, sold the Raider today locally, guy is picking it up Thursday.

Congrats! I hate to see you with no bike though. Ozarxx will be here before you know it.

If he's bikeles at OzarXX time, he can ride my XX there, I'll take the 954.

Madison Hooters is opening up next week.. and you're gonna sell your bike before we get pictures???

Sorry Dave.

You can always ride one of mine if you get the itch, or feel the need to go to Hooters.