CBR1100XX.org Forum

F/S Vanson

Since i took up herion and lost a bunch of weight, just kidding but since i have dropped 50 lbs off my ass i have a near new Vanson Mark 2 Challanger jacket for sale. Size is a 50, i'm asking $450, there is not a mark on this jacket as the pictures will show. I'm also adding the link for the vanson page to see how much this jacket costs new, around $700. I also can attest for the qualaty of these jackets my brother in law has been down in the same jacket twice, and only has a quarter size hole where a rock poked through when he was road surfing his 954. Contacted vanson and the qouted a price of $75 to patch and redye at the time. So the company and their products are top notch!

Sorry forgot to add the vanson link http://www.vansonleathers.com/dw/prod/jacket/cav2.html

post-1560-1248999649.jpg

post-1560-1248999661.jpg

post-1560-1248999672.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I'm also adding the link for the vanson page to see how much this jacket costs new, around $700.

Adding it where?

Shit sorry, i'll edit the post!

I had a buyer drop out, so now i really got to move this!!! $375 new price + shipping, some one need a great jacket, come on guys