CBR1100XX.org Forum

wanted: givi case parts, rear turn signal parts

hello.

1. i've recently taken custody of some givi sidecases and one has a broken retaining clip. it will lock, but will not attach to a wingrack, as the inner mechanism was sheared in an accident. if you have a busticated case, i'd appreciate this part. removal of this part basically eliminates the usefulness of the bag it's attached to, so it'd have to be from a case that's been wiped out.

i've been to the givi website, but parts are conspicuously absent from all pages i tried. suggestions/ideas also entertained.

2. i have some shorty rear turn signals, but the wires don't terminate in attachment clips- only exposed wiring is evident. i need the clips that will attach them to the wiring harness of my 2003 bird. yes, i could cut the wires, but that isn't going to happen. so if you happen to have even a totally wasted set of these, i'd appreciate it.

i will, of course, issue payment for these items, but honestly don't know what they're worth. please contact me and let me know how much you'd like for these items.

thanks in advance.