CBR1100XX.org Forum

2001 Honda CBR 1100XX Super Blackbird

For sale is my 2001 Blackbird. Just bought it in 2008. Not a damn thing wrong with it; in fact, everything is right with it. It is simply a bit too fast for me and is not as versatile as my stalwart 2005 FJR 1300 ABS. In reality, I plan to use the proceeds from selling the Bird to get into a Yamaha Wave Runner or I may sell the Bird and the FJR and get into a new or late model Gold Wing (comfort more than raw speed interests me these days). The bike is in excellent condition. 12,385 miles. Just finished a 3600 mile trip way out west on this thing and oh my, is she fast and smooth. The Blackbird performed superbly on the long ride. I am proud to own it but the fact is I don't need two motorcycles with a bike like the FJR for the kind of riding I do. She is yours for $5500 cash, wire or bank check, take possession and assignment of free and clear title in Kansas City, Missouri. PM me for pictures, details and information regarding extras and accessories that would accompany the bike.