CBR1100XX.org Forum

99 xx parts on craigslist

Seller did not include any phone number and did not give an email address in his post- I've been trying to reply to him since it appeared, but can't. Frustrating!

Reason is I just got a new Dell, with Vista installed of course. I only have Hotmail, and can't reply to any Craiglist posts.

"You cannot configure Windows Mail to use a Web-based (HTTP) e-mail account on a computer that is running Windows Vista"

Any suggestions for help? Can somebody get his email address?

quote name='sandman' date='May 6 2009, 04:06 PM' post='704381']

Seller did not include any phone number and did not give an email address in his post- I've been trying to reply to him since it appeared, but can't. Frustrating!

Reason is I just got a new Dell, with Vista installed of course. I only have Hotmail, and can't reply to any Craiglist posts.

"You cannot configure Windows Mail to use a Web-based (HTTP) e-mail account on a computer that is running Windows Vista"

You can setup hotmail in Vista.....

post-39558-1241654929.jpg

I sent him a email asking for a phone number. Ill let you know as soon as I hear something