CBR1100XX.org Forum

For sale, fender eliminator

Got a Evotech fender eliminator, bought this for my new 08 1000rr, do not like the way it looks on the bike, just my personal preference. The unit is very well made and no quality issues. I spent $70 shipped if any one is interested.

post-1560-1241163668.jpg

Got a Evotech fender eliminator, bought this for my new 08 1000rr, do not like the way it looks on the bike, just my personal preference. The unit is very well made and no quality issues. I spent $70 shipped if any one is interested.

Bump, come on one of you bastards need this for your bike!!!

The Yamaha FZ6 in question is a 2005.

The previous owner took off the rear fender and did a hack job on relocating the plate way underneath the bike. I used the somewhat usable original fender to mount the plate in the OEM location. The FZ will not pass inspection because the license plate light is missing.

The kit you have looks great. Just concerned about the center high mounted exhaust on the FZ.

Thanks for your time.

:icon_biggrin:

The Yamaha FZ6 in question is a 2005.

The previous owner took off the rear fender and did a hack job on relocating the plate way underneath the bike. I used the somewhat usable original fender to mount the plate in the OEM location. The FZ will not pass inspection because the license plate light is missing.

The kit you have looks great. Just concerned about the center high mounted exhaust on the FZ.

Thanks for your time.

:icon_biggrin:

Depending how much he hacked off, i think you could make it work!! Here is the bad news, yesterday i listed it on ebay. If it does not sell and you are still interested, i'll make you a deal!! how does that sound?

Thanks, can you please let me know either way. The bike has to be inspected by the end of the month so we'll have to figure out something soon.

it has three days left and not even one person looked at it! i'll let you know.

Thanks, can you please let me know either way. The bike has to be inspected by the end of the month so we'll have to figure out something soon.

it has three days left and not even one person looked at it! i'll let you know.

PM'ed ya you around?