CBR1100XX.org Forum

Exhaust, stock and 2bros stuff *sold*

Sorry, no pictures of this but we all know what they look like. Stock exhaust removed from the bike by the po shortly after he bought it so he could fit on a full system. Header reinstalled by me so I could fit carbon duals.

The cans are like new, the header has some miles on it but is in great shape.

I know it isnt a very hot item so its hard to price out. Will separate so let me know if you need all or part of it and we can talk price & shipping. Very heavy so shipping could get ugly.

Also have 2bros alum can from full system. Not in that great of shape. Never wrecked but has scratches from boots, road debris, etc. Needs packed. No price in mind on this either, if its something you might have to have let me know.

2bros carbon slip-ons. Good shape but not perfect, one (left one I think) has some scratches from rubbing the swingarm while 2up. Will edit in a pic of these when I get one. $200 shipped to the lower 48.

Thanks.

I'm not sure I follow what your Selling, the Stock stuff or the 2 Bro's stuff, or a mix of it ?

If you're selling the Stock components, then I am interested. I need a set of Stock Cans. Thanks to Denver's new Law's concerning motorcycle exhaust. The Stock header would be a bonus, since mines dented.

So if you are selling the stock components, Can you weigh them (Cans separate from header) and give me a shipping estimation to 80104 ? Then I'll tell you how much extra I'm will to give you.

Selling everything Eric.

The stock stuff is at my old house. I'll try to get over there to pick them up soon and get you a shipping quote. I have the cans and header.

Darryl.

Very Good !

I'm very interested in the stock Cans, if the price is right of coarse.

A bonus would be to pick up the Header as well.

I look forward to you info, and hopefully doing business. :icon_biggrin: