CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: 06 VFR Stock Bars

Sold - Pending Payment!

I know it's bad form to have your first post in the FS section of a forum. But I was asked by a member on VFRD (he's also a member here) to post these on this forum. I go by the same name over there as well as a few other forums if you want to check me out. I actually signed up about 6 months ago as I was contemplating selling the VFR for a Bird. But it never happened.

Anyway, these are off my 06 and they're in great shape. I replaced them with the LSL kit and won't be going back to stock bars. If you need pics I can take some and send them to you. But you all know what they look like. :icon_thumbsup: $125 shipped to CONUS.

I know it's bad form to have your first post in the FS section of a forum. But I was asked by a member on VFRD (he's also a member here) to post these on this forum. I go by the same name over there as well as a few other forums if you want to check me out. I actually signed up about 6 months ago as I was contemplating selling the VFR for a Bird. But it never happened.

Anyway, these are off my 06 and they're in great shape. I replaced them with the LSL kit and won't be going back to stock bars. If you need pics I can take some and send them to you. But you all know what they look like. :icon_thumbsup: $125 shipped to CONUS.

That is a good price and well sell quickly here

trav 72 I am interested in the bars.

and call first dibs on them if they are suitable. thank you for posting here.

John , i have the genmars on my bike now,and I still find my back hurts from being hunched over. is there a big difference with the vfr bars?

Thanks E

trav 72 I am interested in the bars.

and call first dibs on them if they are suitable. thank you for posting here.

John , i have the genmars on my bike now,and I still find my back hurts from being hunched over. is there a big difference with the vfr bars?

Thanks E

You've got first dibs!

I will be second in line!

I know it's bad form to have your first post in the FS section of a forum

Not bad forum if you are selling something we all need for our birds! Nice introduction by the way!

• 2 weeks later...