CBR1100XX.org Forum

Exhaust 01 CBR1100xx**SOLD**

Kevin,

Hold onto those cans, I may want to have set for "stealth" mode or if I go on a long trip and can't handle the Migs.

Kevin,

Hold onto those cans, I may want to have set for "stealth" mode or if I go on a long trip and can't handle the Migs.

Pretty interesting, just noticed you have been a member here almost 6 years and this is your first post? Talk about anti-social. :icon_biggrin:

OEM Honda chrome full system 3k miles, no marks or scratches $150 obo plus ship, call or email 253-350-3195 Kevin

You may need your stock system. Pending and current legistration will require a "number match" between bike and exhust.

Myrtle Beach has a Noise Label Matchup law. NYC and other cities are lineing up.

Harley is starting a Pipe Down effort to limit bike noise and no longer sells Screaming Eagle brand. The exhust that Harley does sell will be legal 50 states or 49.

OEM Honda chrome full system 3k miles, no marks or scratches $150 obo plus ship, call or email 253-350-3195 Kevin

You may need your stock system. Pending and current legistration will require a "number match" between bike and exhust.

Myrtle Beach has a Noise Label Matchup law. NYC and other cities are lineing up.

Harley is starting a Pipe Down effort to limit bike noise and no longer sells Screaming Eagle brand. The exhust that Harley does sell will be legal 50 states or 49.

There's already plenty of laws on the books that make aftermarket systems illegal. The time to worry about it is when they start enforcing those, not when they pass more.