CBR1100XX.org Forum

Titanium fuel tank

Guest cudgel

2000 (US) 'Bird tank. Bought new in Sept. '06. Selling minus cap, pump, and senders. As near to flawless as you'll see anywhere. $250 OBO+ shipping. Paid $509.27 + ship. If you want better pic I can email it, but I haven't the foggiest how to shrink it to fit here, help!

post-4661-1233263100.jpg

2000 (US) 'Bird tank. Bought new in Sept. '06. Came without the two decals on the top ahead of the filler so it could be sold worldwide.

Don't think it would be much good to non US as I believe the Ti was only available on carbed bikes in the UK and Aus (definite on Aus) :icon_surprised: Not to mention the shipping cost :icon_think: Good luck anyway :icon_wink:

2000 (US) 'Bird tank. Bought new in Sept. '06. Selling minus cap, pump, and senders. As near to flawless as you'll see anywhere. $250 OBO+ shipping. Paid $509.27 + ship. If you want better pic I can email it, but I haven't the foggiest how to shrink it to fit here, help!

Did my note about possible sale of the tank come through?

Thanks,

Ricardo

ricardosawyer@bellsouth.net

Never got a note. Did you pm me, or what?

Yes I Pm'd a note your way.

Please send your E-Mail to :

ricardosawyer@bellsouth.net

Want to discuss tank then arrange purchase.

Thank you,

Ricardo