CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pirelli Diablo Rosso Tires

Hobicus

The last 2 track days I did at Blackhawk on my 954, I've been running Pirelli Diablo Rossos. I usually keep the tire pressure between 30 and 32 lbs. They've warmed (and balled) up real nicely and stuck pretty much like glue for me. The first day I ran in Novice, but moved up to Intermediate on the 2nd day. The tires have plenty of tread left.

I'm heading down to RacerXX @ Jennings, and am starting to wonder about whether too many heat cycles/etc might cause them to go hard.

Anyone have any experience with these tires?

If I replace them before I leave, I'll probably go with the Diablo Corsa 3 or the Supercorsas. Just trying not to spend the money if I don't have to

Did you do much street riding with the Rosso's?

They are Prolly good for a couple more days unless you really start to push your pace up.

I just saw a deal on Bridgestones someplace.

If you go Supercorsa I think you need tire warmers then.

BTW my Pilot Powers let me down on the fourth track day and unknown amount of street riding.

I got the bike with the tires. I was told they had one track day and about 1000 miles, I think.

:icon_imwifstupid: :icon_biggrin:

:icon_imwifstupid: :icon_imwifstupid:

Unless your running mid to upper A group pace, trackday tires should last a good 4-6 trackdays easily. You can run them a couple of more days without any issues Rich.