CBR1100XX.org Forum

New Motorcycle Wheel Alignment Tool

I'm pleased to announce the launch of our new website.

This is the tool that makes wheel alignment simple, quick and accurate. You never have to wonder if your wheels are aligned because the ProAligner can tell you within 10 minutes, anywhere, anytime, every time.

Check it out here

http://www.proaligner.com/index.html

I'll be happy to take your orders.

Thank you.

Joe

The tool is 12" long and has two scales - a large one for viewing the tool when it is placed in front of the rear wheel, and a small one for viewing the tool when it is placed behind the front tire. Expanding it to a "Z" configuration enables it to be positioned at various heights to make it work on many different bikes and to keep it upright.

ProAligner0002.jpg

ProAligner0001.jpg

It fits in its own clear plastic holster and the instructions are included.

It's so simple to use, even I can use it.

Already have one coming.

I have a homegrown patterned off of Geoff's.

My version is a little clumsy. This looks a neater.

[/quote

It will go out in the morning, Craig. Thank you.

How much for the schnazzy floral patterned couch?

That happens to be a bedspread that my wife bought for the bed in the guest bedroom. I will tell her that you are interested in a new blankey and will let you know if she will part with it.

Like those flowery thingys, eh Jeff? Somehow, I knew.............

Looks good if we are doing a group buy I'm in.

Sorry, there just isn't enough markup in this tool to allow for a group buy. However, I can ship up to seven ProAligners in one package for the same amount - $8. That amounts to a 20% discount for everyone who partakes in such an order.

Forgive my stupidity, Joe, but I'm not quite following the concept.

Exactly where is the device installed and how are the scales read?

A couple of photos illustrating the device in use on a real motorcycle

might convince me to buy one.

Forgive my stupidity, Joe, but I'm not quite following the concept.

Exactly where is the device installed and how are the scales read?

A couple of photos illustrating the device in use on a real motorcycle

might convince me to buy one.

I like to know too. How exactly does it work? Looks like some printed paper rulers?

Here 'tis..........You lie on the floor in front of the bike and sight past the front tire to the rear tire. The scale is used to determine how many mm the rear wheel has to be adjusted to the right or to the left. Full, detailed instructions are included with each order. Even you could use it, Doug...........;-)) (The ProAligner in this photo is not adjusted exactly perpendicular to the centerline of the rear tire as it should be - I was in a hurry and failed to notice it.)

FYI, the ProAligner was constructed in a "Z" configuration so that it will work on many different types and styles of motorcycles.

After a learning curve, it's a 10-minute job to align your wheels to less than a 0.1" tracking offset. Plus, you can do this anywhere.

PAphotos0002.jpg

I'm waiting for someone else to buy one and tell me how great it is. Hopefully, someone mechanically challenged.

Well don't look at ME, Randy....

1. OK, Joe, you lie on the cold concrete floor in front of the bike.

2. Lying on the floor, you look towards the rear of the bike, sighting

along the front tire's edge untill the rear tire's edge coincides with

your line of sight. At this point, you read the scale value.

3. Repeat the same proceedure on the opposite side of the bike.

4. Adjust rear wheel alignment untill the scale readings are identical

on both sides of the bike.

Two questions: How do you know when the front wheel is perfectly

aligned with the centerline of the bike? If the front wheel isn't perfectly

aligned, the values on the scale would be meaningless when reading

the rear tire. Would the proceedure be more accurately accomplished

with the bike is on the centerstand, or can it be done with the bike on

the side stand (i.e. will it work on bikes that have no center stand?).

"How do you know when the front wheel is perfectly aligned with the centerline of the bike? If the front wheel isn't perfectly aligned, the values on the scale would be meaningless when reading the rear tire."

Correct. Good thinking! The front wheel is centered within the width of the rear tire, as per the included instructions. :-))

"Would the proceedure be more accurately accomplished with the bike is on the centerstand, or can it be done with the bike on the side stand (i.e. will it work on bikes that have no center stand?)."

The centerstand on the Bird interferes with the line of sight, so the bike is placed on its sidestand with the flat side of a 2X4 under it. This stands the bike up a bit for better sighting. The bike's handgrip can also be leaned up against a tree or a wall.

And you said you were too dumb to do this.....c'mon. :icon_scratchhead:

Interesting point, Justin, and thank you, but this thing is so simple to use, we never considered the necessity for that. All it requires is the ability to do simple math (67 minus 44 = 22) :icon_rolleyes: , average vision, and the brain-power to follow a few simple instructions.

But first, it requires the desire to know if your bike's wheels are aligned properly..... :icon_think: And the adjustment marks can't tell you that.

Incidentally, the adjustment marks on my XX are off by the thickness of one mark. Aligning the rear axle with those marks offsets the rear wheel thrust line at the front tire contact patch by .55 inch. With the ProAligner, I'm able to adjust the rear wheel so the thrust line is dead center on my front tire contact patch.

That capability was proven and certified here - http://www.gpframeandwheel.com/

Bump. Ordered one today.

I see a full and proper how to coming soon. Unfortuneately, we will need to hit refresh to get through the presentation.

Bump. Ordered one today.

I see a full and proper how to coming soon. Unfortuneately, we will need to hit refresh to get through the presentation.

Yes, on the HOW TO.

You just want another fun time with the random picture toy. I may be able to accomodate that.... :icon_twisted::icon_twisted: