CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS- Spidi 2 piece leathers, 46/56

The good- These are top quality kit, retailed for around $1400 new. Top of the line Italian leathers with CE armor in knees, elbows and shoulders. If you haven't heard of Spidi, google them, good stuff. No tears, scuffs, never been down, 8 out of 10 for overall condition.

The bad- Parts of them used to be white, and I got it in my head to "refinish" those sections in grey. This stuff has peeled and cracked a bit in places. This effects function not at all, and isn't all that apparent from even a few steps away. The area pictured is the inside of the left arm and is by far the worst spot. If you'd like more close up shots of any other area, just ask.

Fit- I'm 6'3", 220lbs, and I'm on the large end of what these will fit. They fit me, but with no stretch panels I'm finding them a bit restrictive when trying to move around on the bike. Probably be perfect for someone 6'- 6'2" 190-210lbs. They'll probably work for someone shorter as well, but the armor might not line up as well.

$400 shipped in the lower 48

102926587.jpg

102930753.jpg

102926588.jpg

102926591.jpg

Waist- I'm a 34 and there room for more in these, maybe up to a 38. The pants are held up by the jacket and can't be worn alone, so waist size isn't all that relevant as long as you're not sporting a huge beer belly.

Inseam measures approximately 30". I usually take a 34-35, but the armor lines up good on my legs and my boots easily cover any exposed sock at my ankles

All the tag inside the collar says is "on track", and that sounds more like a slogan than a model. Google yields nothing. I can get them to Indy this weekend, you can take 'em home for $375 if you like them.

All the tag inside the collar says is "on track", and that sounds more like a slogan than a model. Google yields nothing. I can get them to Indy this weekend, you can take 'em home for $375 if you like them.

Hey, that works!

I suspect they may be one size too big, but for the price and the location, it sure as hell doesn't hurt to try them on and see...

Thanks,

Mike

I think these are the SPIDI "Norick" leathers... discontinued, but found somebody selling the same suit on ebay as a "norick" in a different color, and searched SPIDI Norick 2-piece and found a dead link on kneedraggers...

Mike

Can't seem to find a picture of the Norick leathers anywhere, but from the descriptions I'm reading, I'm not so sure you're right.

Regardless, I'll bring them to Indy this weekend and you can check them out.

Yeah, I don't know either... I've only seen them listed on ebay in the 2-piece, and the one-piece norick pictured here looks pretty much the same http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=50001

Even so, it doesn't really matter... SPIDI doesn't make junk, so the model doesn't really matter (unlike having to watch which model you get with A* or JR, or whatever)... I'm sold on them as long as they fit, which we'll find out in a few days...

Thanks,

Mike