CBR1100XX.org Forum

**SOLD!!** Givi Wingrack for the CBR1100XX

**SOLD!!**

This Givi Wingrack kit contains everything you need to mount both sidecases and a top box. I had used this system for just a couple weeks last year; it is in like-new condition! Take it all for only $175, shipped and insured!

Send me a PM for my PayPal account info, if you are interested.

Here is the kit holding a pair of aux fuel cells, and here on the top rack I am using a Givi E21, which is normally a side case:

ltRearQtr.jpg

This Givi Wingrack kit contains everything you need to mount both sidecases and a top box. I had used this system for just a couple weeks last year; it is in like-new condition! Take it all for only $175, shipped and insured!

Send me a PM for my PayPal account info, if you are interested.

Here is the kit holding a pair of aux fuel cells, and here on the top rack I am using a Givi E21, which is normally a side case:

ltRearQtr.jpg

Good god, you could do a BBG on one fill-up!

ltRearQtr.jpg

Good god, you could do a BBG on one fill-up!

Yeah, that BBG Hell Week ride last year was pretty nuts; we won't be doing *that* one again, most definitely.

The setup in this photo was a total of 21 gallons of onboard fuel, but at the pace I was maintaining, I still need two gas stops for each 1500-mile run.