CBR1100XX.org Forum

Blackbird Parts for Sale

The forks pretty much were left on the bike since I did not want to tear them down to get the components out. I do have the Penske 8981 Double adjustable shock with roughly 16,000 on it. This is a $900.00 shock in excellent condition. I know you are on a budget but I am looking to get at least $600 out of the shock. I also have a hugger rear fender that I purchased from War Eagle that I am wanting to get $75.00 for ( I paid $100+shipping). If you are interested I also have a set of the risers that Jaws sells out of Europe, these sell for $170.00+shipping to the states. I am hoping to get at least $100.00 for them.

$200.00 for the Power Commander USB III

The exhaust has sold...

Risers are sold...

Any interest in the above mentioned items should be directed to kdragunslayeratgmail.com be sure to have blackbird parts in subject line. These prices are somewhat negotiable within reason.

Kevin

post-1907-1216896835.jpg

post-1907-1216896852.jpg

post-1907-1216896867.jpg

post-1907-1216896888.jpg

post-1907-1216981263.jpg

post-1907-1216981272.jpg

post-1907-1216981281.jpg

post-1907-1216981298.jpg

I also have a hugger rear fender that I purchased from War Eagle that I am wanting to get $75.00 for ( I paid $100+shipping).

Kevin,

What condition is the hugger in? Cracks/scratches etc?

Is it black?

Any interest in the above mentioned items should be directed to kdragunslayeratgmail.com be sure to have blackbird parts in subject line.

I guess I should email then huh... mmmmk.

The hugger is black, it is not a show quality paint job or anything since it came to me in primer. There are a couple of stress cracks where it bolts at the front of the swingarm if memory serves me. but it is still solid. I will try to take some pics when I get home. There is also a small gouge where the left exhuast can would hit during spirited riding. Of course this would not have been a problem with stock cans

Kevin

I also have a hugger rear fender that I purchased from War Eagle that I am wanting to get $75.00 for ( I paid $100+shipping).

Kevin,

What condition is the hugger in? Cracks/scratches etc?

Is it black?

Any interest in the above mentioned items should be directed to kdragunslayeratgmail.com be sure to have blackbird parts in subject line.

I guess I should email then huh... mmmmk.

• 3 weeks later...

Any offers on the shock or Double Bubble. These are still available

Kevin

What rider weight was the Penske set up for and have you ever had it serviced?

Set up for a 230lb. Rider and I have not had it serviced, but it has never seen track duty

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...
Any offers on the shock or Double Bubble. These are still available

Kevin

What rider weight was the Penske set up for and have you ever had it serviced?

Set up for a 230lb. Rider and I have not had it serviced, but it has never seen track duty

Kevin

Hey Kevin, Any stuff left? Can you please pm me? Cheers, George.