CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: CBR1100XX Full D&D Chrome Exhaust $260 OBO ** SOLD **

** SOLD **

Does you blackbird have a slight valve tick? Or maybe you can hear an occasional rattle? Don't waste your time fixing it. Instead, install a D&D exhaust system. You'll never hear the rattle again. In fact, you may never hear again!

This is a Full D & D Chrome Exhaust. Some rust between the header pipes which can't be seen when the system is installed. Otherwise in great condition. The visible parts look super. See for yourself: Online Picasa Web Album. I was going to put it on an XX track bike, but don't need it anymore. The whole system is lighter than one XX muffler.

post-1763-1215189199.jpg

post-1763-1215189220.jpg

post-1763-1215189236.jpg

Does you blackbird have a slight valve tick? Or maybe you can hear an occasional rattle? Don't waste your time fixing it. Instead, install a D&D exhaust system. You'll never hear the rattle again. In fact, you may never hear again!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Any elbow greas left ?

Bump for the nice shiny exhaust at a great price.

Any elbow greas left ?

Bump for the nice shiny exhaust at a great price.

Thanks Matt, it took a couple of hours to clean up. A thin coating of road grim had helped preserve the shine. Sorry I couldn't use, but about the time I bought it, I decided to pursue a smaller track bike.