CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: Two Canoes and Two Kayaks ** SOLD **

** SOLD **

Ocean Kayak Drifter (olive color) $525 OBO. Like new condition, used one time. Includes padded seat and backrest accessory. Overall length is 12.5'. Typical online price is $750 without the seat/backrest.

Online Album

Ocean Kayak Prowler 13' (olive color) $550 OBO. Like new condition, used one time. Includes padded seat and backrest accessory. Typical online price is $850 without the seat/backrest.

Online Album

Old Town Camper Canoe 16' Dark Green $600 OBO. Like new condition, used three times. Has hardwood/wicker seats, includes a paddle. A new one at REI.com is $1279.

Online Album

Dagger Legend Canoe 15' Red $600 OBO. Like new condition, used one time. Has hardwood/wicker seats. Closest new product is the Mad River Legend 15 which sells for around $1000.

Online Album

All four boats are located in Crozet VA. Might be able to help with delivery.

How are you transporting your canoes.....how would you do it with a pickup? I wish could get one transported without it costing an arm and a leg. How much weight can you transport in both of these canoes?

In a pickup, a rack is really the best way. Properly secured, I suppose they could stick out the bed, or over the cab.

The 16' Old Town Camper Canoe is spec'ed to carry up to 900 lbs. Which the begs the question, who the hell wants to paddle 900 lbs of gear? Dunno what the 15' Dagger can carry.

How are you transporting your canoes.....how would you do it with a pickup? I wish could get one transported without it costing an arm and a leg. How much weight can you transport in both of these canoes?

I hate to see you selling these out of frustration.

It's hard to get much forward momentum on grass. Have you tried putting them in the water to see how well they work there?

If I was closer, I'd love to take one or two of these off your hands.