Throttlemeister throttle locks

GenMar bar risers

Power Commander II

Givi E52 case and monorack

Clear alternative front lenses

Mototek first generation undertail

Lockhart Philips tank bra

Plus, all the stock items, exhaust, front turn signal lenses, rear brake lens

80,000kms , original owner, regular oil changes, never been down or crashed, needs tires and likely brake pads.

Sold as is.

I need to sell this bike so I can afford to purchase diapers for my non-biological crack babies. Please help.

post-524-1214491758.jpg

post-524-1214491777.jpg

fuelie: Yep. www.hindle.com.

Backstreet: Thanks for the concern....the problem is that I'm with a unsympathetic unmotorcycle friendly woman and she's demanding I sell it to get money to support her and her children. What do you do?

Jeff: What are you talking about? Toxxic rode it once!!

Bow: I will LYN. I may have to sell it for less to get rid of it, but if I do I'll keep the pipes for you.

Ciao!

Backstreet: Thanks for the concern....the problem is that I'm with a unsympathetic unmotorcycle friendly woman and she's demanding I sell it to get money to support her and her children. What do you do?

GTFO & keep the bike! I'm sure we'd all hate to see you Birdless. Besides, where else you gonna post whore :icon_twisted:

Oh, & bump for a clean '00.

GTFO & keep the bike! I'm sure we'd all hate to see you Birdless. Besides, where else you gonna post whore :icon_twisted:

+1

Life is too short for chicks that don't dig bikes :icon_snooty:

Dave,

Tina says to get a new woman.

Problem solved.

Damn that Tina's a keeper.

God I love that blue color.

It really gets me when I hear of a woman forcing a guy to get rid of his bike. That's someone that's not making any effort to understand the guys feelings. Too one sided for my taste. Either way, wow do I wish I had room for a bluebird. Good luck from a female rider with a nonriding boyfriend.

+1,000,000! Ditch the chick and keep the bike. If she can't take you AS IS, bike and all, WHAT ELSE IS SHE GONNA MAKE YOU GIVE UP??? In a couple of years, you'll get tired of the BS and dump her anyway, but then you'll be bird-less and kicking yourself in the arse. If she thinks the Bird is bad, she ought to come over here and take a peek at the 600+ book collection of Dutch's we've moved THREE TIMES in the last 13 months! If I can deal with that, she can STFU about a bike. Tell her she goes before the bike does and you'll see just how much she cares about you. Screw that crap...

Sorry 'bout the rant, I just can't stand that kind of "I'll get em, then I'll change 'em" attitude...

Jeff: What are you talking about? Toxxic rode it once!!

I can vouch, this is one awesome bike. Wheelies like a champ, and will shoot flames out the tail pipes. I believe there was once video. :icon_redface: Sorry to hear you have to sell, you pipes are awesome! I'll be number two behind Josh.

Tell her she goes before the bike does and you'll see just how much she cares about you. Screw that crap...

+1

My ex wife was the same kind of bitch, ... er woman. Once I moved out and started the divorce proceedings cause I was tired of giving up everything, she kept talking about how she should have let me this and let me that... too little too late.

If you are giving it up cause you don't enjoy it, be honest and just get rid of it.

If it's in your blood, you WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! Not just doing it, but hating yourself for not standing up for yourself, and hating her for putting you in that position.

Trust me, I know. :icon_biggrin:

I never knew a woman I could stand that didn't respect a man who stood up for what he believed in. I met a lot of women in bars when I was single again that happily told me their boyfriend/husband was home while she was having a girls night. All the time rubbing on my junk and trying to get me to take em home. From the liqour induced conversations I had, a vast majority of them called their boyfriends/husbands everything from their little bitch to a pushover. Take that for what it's worth, but to me it hammered it home that if you entertain a woman like that, they will take everything they can and leave the husk, just like a vampire.

I am not saying all women are like that, far from it. I am saying that a woman that makes you give up things for her will set the precident and you will give up everything and she will ditch your ass when there is nothing left.

I can vouch, this is one awesome bike. Wheelies like a champ, and will shoot flames out the tail pipes. I believe there was once video. :icon_redface: Sorry to hear you have to sell, you pipes are awesome! I'll be number two behind Josh.

Found it!

It was fun to look through the 05 NeXXt folder.....GOOOD TIMES!

+1 x100

Can't imagine being told my a woman to give up my bike. My g/f is NOT into motorcycles. She doesn't like to ride on the back of the XX...but when I had a Wing she was a passenger quite a few times. Doesn't matter really since I don't like riding 2 up. But she has no problem with me riding as she knows I like it and wouldn't overstep that boundary.

If I wanna go for a 2 hour ride.....I can and do.

DEMANDING??!!!! :icon_confused:

WTF!!!!!

If she is "demanding" this, what next?!

Run away from this one while you still have a chance.

Fuck that "demanding" bullshit!!!

Ok, there are some areas where "demanding" is ok.

If she is "demanding" I nail her in the ass. I'll do it.

If she is "demanding" I give her a 'pearl necklace" she's got it!!

If she is "demanding" I nail both her and her twin sister and film it at the same time. I'll obey!!