CBR1100XX.org Forum

HID in high or low

blackbd1

Uh, what would that offer you? If you had your "low beams" on during the day, you'd burn the retinas out of everyone in front of you. That just wouldn't be

I've only got one HID right now. It's in the top, with the low connected (as per normal operation). So I've got my HID on all the time. It's been 3 years with no problem.

Have mine on both. I live out in the sticks, no street lights for 10 miles of my commute, and didn't have any idea how good the HIDs were untill I got them. I don't even bother to change from a dark tinted shield anymore.

Uh, what would that offer you? If you had your "low beams" on during the day, you'd burn the retinas out of everyone in front of you. That just wouldn't be

I've only got one HID right now. It's in the top, with the low connected (as per normal operation). So I've got my HID on all the time. It's been 3 years with no problem.

so having the HID in the top socket but connected to the "low" switch is less blinding than the HID in the bottom socket and connected to the "low" switch??

so having the HID in the top socket but connected to the "low" switch is less blinding than the HID in the bottom socket and connected to the "low" switch??

Yes.

The top socket IS the low beam.

The bottom socket IS the high beam.

No matter how you have the wiring behind the bulbs.....if the bottom light is on.....you are blinding people :icon_cool::icon_razz: