CBR1100XX.org Forum

2003 bird for sale

cbr1100_3.bmp2003 bird for sale. Original owner. Bought in 05 as a left over. Great bike and i hate to sell but need to finance an endurance racing project.

throttle miester, K&N, Power commander 3usb. Tinted Zero gravity screen. 8400 miles and new pilot powers. VERY nice shape and up to date on service. 7000.00 obo

Eric 425-268-9508 cell. Seattle area. clean title in hand.sold

cbr1100_3.bmp

cbr1100_3.bmp2003 bird for sale. Original owner. Bought in 05 as a left over. Great bike and i hate to sell but need to finance an endurance racing project.

throttle miester, K&N, Power commander 3usb. Tinted Zero gravity screen. 8400 miles and new pilot powers. VERY nice shape and up to date on service. 7000.00 obo

Eric 425-268-9508 cell. Seattle area. clean title in hand.

bro my name is isaac baker and i am interested if price can come down a bit. i am in the army at fort lewis so let me know if it has sold and if not i when can we get together to talk and look her over. 253-320-9599

Eric 425-268-9508 cell. Seattle area. clean title in hand.

bro my name is isaac baker and i am interested if price can come down a bit. i am in the army at fort lewis so let me know if it has sold and if not i when can we get together to talk and look her over. 253-320-9599

isaac, i have your number and will call you thursday. the price is a little flexible. we will talk. thanks, eric