CBR1100XX.org Forum

02' Bird for sale in Brandon, MS *price reduced $6000.00 with xtra's*

2002 cbr 1100 xx for sale.

Bike is in perfect condition and has been garaged it's entire life.

Heli bars, Hindle 4 into 1 full exhaust, new Bridgestone 014 tires, heated grips, power commander, zero gravity shield, and a few other xtra's..

I will get some pics posted asap..

There is one chip on the back side of a mirror and a small crack under a mirror. According to the original owner the crack has been there since it was on the showroom floor at the dealer. He said someone bumped it in to something...It's barely noticeable unless you know about it..Will have pics of it.. Other than that the bike is in new condition.

Feel free to call with questions 601-942-9891 tbrlandscape@bellsouth.net

I'm an off-road racer that travels pretty much all over the southeast. So with some scheduling that could help out with some driving expense...

Will throw in a jacket helmet and gloves: Large top of the line KBC helmet (black), Large Field Sheer jacket and gloves (black) All in perfect condition.

11,000 miles

Bike located in Brandon, MS 39042

Asking $ 6,000.00

Thanks,

Terry

post-16352-1210470701.jpg

seems a little high, but good luck with the sale.

pics would be nice for someone who was interested.

Heli bars, Hindle 4 into 1 full exhaust, new Bridgestone 014 tires, heated grips, power commander, zero gravity shield, and a few other xtra's..

There is one chip on the back side of a mirror and a small crack under a mirror. According to the original owner the crack has been there since it was on the showroom floor at the dealer. He said someone bumped it in to something...It's barely noticeable unless you know about it..Will have pics of it.. Other than that the bike is in new condition.

I'm an off-road racer that travels pretty much all over the southeast. So with some scheduling that could help out with some driving expense...

11,000 miles

Asking $ 6,900.00

Thanks,

Terry

I will try and post some more pics tonight..

Thanks

Terry

11,000 miles

Asking $ 6,600.00

Thanks,

Terry

Anybody???

I'm trying to upload some more pics but it keeps saying I'm not selecting a file? I will try to get that figured out and get more pics up. If someone is interested I can email some pics ..

Thanks

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

11,000 miles

Asking $ 6,600.00

Thanks,

Terry

Bike is still for sale..

• 1 month later...

11,000 miles

Asking $ 6,600.00

Thanks,

Terry

Bike is still for sale..

Bike reduced to $ 6300.00

might be the size of the pic's, will do that if larger than the allowable.

What do you mean?

if the size of the pic is larger than 2meg will come back as not loaded. check that they are smaller than 2 meg before you try to attach.

might be the size of the pic's, will do that if larger than the allowable.

What do you mean?

if the size of the pic is larger than 2meg will come back as not loaded. check that they are smaller than 2 meg before you try to attach.

gotcha...thanks

Wish I had the $$$. I live in Brandon and could use another BB.

Bump for a nice bike.

Yeah it's a great bike, I'm so busy with my offroad racing it just sits there,

so I figured I will let someone else enjoy it...

You ride yours much? I haven't seen another around here...

Bump for a nice bike.

Not much around here, mostly do track days and ride the mountains in NC and TN. I've seen a few BB's around here. One in Castlewoods and a couple in Madison. I used to ride mine a lot around here but all of my riding friends have moved away or sold their bikes.

Do you ride at Mark Lowery's place off of 468?

Bump for a nice bike.

Not much around here, mostly do track days and ride the mountains in NC and TN. I've seen a few BB's around here. One in Castlewoods and a couple in Madison. I used to ride mine a lot around here but all of my riding friends have moved away or sold their bikes.

Do you ride at Mark Lowery's place off of 468?

Yeah thats actually Mark Toney's place on 468 I ride there quite a bit.. I bought the bird from him..

Mark Lowery works on my bikes at cycle service...

You should trade me for this...

01 ZRX1200 with all an incredible number of modifications. Tight as a drum, faster that it should be, prettier than anything...

pm me or email me (mike@wariosgarage.com) if you (or anyone else) are interested in a trade. Over $7k invested in this wicked cool bike...

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

You should trade me for this...

01 ZRX1200 with all an incredible number of modifications. Tight as a drum, faster that it should be, prettier than anything...

pm me or email me (mike@wariosgarage.com) if you (or anyone else) are interested in a trade. Over $7k invested in this wicked cool bike...

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

It is a nice bike. I will put he word out...

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love your bike, but there's no way I can swing it right now. I've got a wrecked '02 I'm putting back together. If I hadn't just bought a used Camry I'd be thinking real hard about snatching your bike up, though.

Damn, sure would like that Hindle pipe!

I'd love your bike, but there's no way I can swing it right now. I've got a wrecked '02 I'm putting back together. If I hadn't just bought a used Camry I'd be thinking real hard about snatching your bike up, though.

I definitely understand...Pass the word...

Thanks

Thanks

Post it in the other forum if you haven't already. I checked and I couldn't find it.

Thanks

Post it in the other forum if you haven't already. I checked and I couldn't find it.

Which other forum?

Thanks

Thanks

Which other forum?

Thanks

CBRXX.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...