CBR1100XX.org Forum

Throttlemeister

I can get Throttlemeisters for any bike, wholesale.

Their options are:

Heavy (on left)

heavy.JPEG

Standard (regular finish)

F20.jpeg

and:

Polished (on left)

Polished.JPEG

Black (heavy pictured)

black.jpg

Machined black

BlackMilledBanner.jpg

Let me know what year and model bike please!

PM me with what you want (cant list prices online) and I'll send you your price.

PM me your make, model, year, size wanted (standard, heavy) and type (standard, polished, black, black milled)

I will PM you your price.

If you want them, PM me back your address in a reply so I can reference it.

Once they are shipped, I will reply to your PM with a total price and you can pay me.

If you choose to use Paypal, you will need to add another 3% to the final (shipped) price.

Onec I have processed your order I will post your name on post #5. Payments received will be posted there also.

My address for mailing payment:

Dave Strom

209 Yarrow Hill Dr

Cottage Grove, WI 53527-9001

Enjoy!

Dave

============================

Hello Dave,

I too would like a Throttlemeister set ...... the only pic I can see of the various selections is the one with the black rough outer surface, which looks good.

So what is the best deal for this one? I just bought a 98 Blackbird and just ordered a bar riser from Convertibar .... not yet delivered.

DC

Dave is out West riding until after Father's day. Please be patient, He will get back in touch with you after he gets back.

• 1 month later...

I have a Throttlemeister question that someone may be able to answer. I had a set for my early ('97) XX Helibars, and then installed the same set on my next bike's stock bars (2000 model). Throttlemeister doesn't work, won't hold against throttle tube. Do I need a new set- are mine specific to early Helibars and unusable on stock bars? Just using them as bar ends now, but of course I want them functional as a cruise control. Thanks for any helpful replies!