CBR1100XX.org Forum

1999 xx for sale. About 25k miles

post-5550-1208268794.jpgpost-5550-1208268950.jpgpost-5550-1208269197.jpgpost-5550-1208269532.jpg

Lake City Florida

Has a power commander and a 6" stretch. The pipes ARE drilled. The paint job is less than perfect, nicks here and there from gravel and a scratch on the right side from a careless grease monkey. There are no chips or cracks in the plastic itself. Its been ridden a bit since the pics were taken so the odo pic isn't spot on.

On creigslist for $4000 obo and will be putting for sale sign on bike for $3800 obo. Forum members will get it for $3000 off the bat. I can take more pics and answer any questions if needed. I tried to post fullsize pics but keep getting server error and due to my crappy bandwidth im just gonna leave it as it is. Selling my bird is the first step in the fastest route to buying a new bike. Im looking to pay off my car (most of it anyway) with this cash and eventually buy a Concours 14 or a ZX-14. Still havent decided.

Call or text me @ 965-3691 (386) or post here.

I answer my phone more often than I go online.