CBR1100XX.org Forum

Cleaning out the garage...

how much do you want for the stator cover and shipped to postal code T0A2h0 lancaster park ,alberta, canada

how much do you want for the stator cover and shipped to postal code T0A2h0 lancaster park ,alberta, canada

I have a pair of rashed up fairings and a 95% good stator cover if anyone's interested in them.

One will end up on ebay and the others in the trash bin, so make me an offer.

Fucking crasher!

:icon_lmao: Thanks for the kick in the balls man!

You know a good cheap painter?

I have a pair of rashed up fairings and a 95% good stator cover if anyone's interested in them.

One will end up on ebay and the others in the trash bin, so make me an offer.

Fucking crasher!

:icon_lmao: Thanks for the kick in the balls man!

You know a good cheap painter?

the rattle can will do it for about $20

the rattle can will do it for about $20

Believe me it's tempting, considering the quotes I've been getting lately.

Rhino Liner!!!

And maybe... on the painter... Didja talk to Redd??? I have a local guy here, too.....

Stator cover pending sale to Kellehar.

I wouldn't mind sending off parts for paint, but what about shipping? Could be hundreds if I go fedex or UPS ground. I guess I could build a crate and send it freight right?

Just paint the bitch flat black.

Then, the next time you Dave it up around a low-speed corner, it will be a 15 minute fix.

:icon_twisted:

I wouldn't mind sending off parts for paint, but what about shipping? Could be hundreds if I go fedex or UPS ground. I guess I could build a crate and send it freight right?

Just paint the bitch flat black.

Then, the next time you Dave it up around a low-speed corner, it will be a 15 minute fix.

:icon_twisted:

I had an old car that I treated the same way!

I'm more serious about doing that than you might think.

C'mon people, I thought someone was looking for busted plastics a couple weeks ago. Probably not worth the shipping, but I really hate to throw then away. maybe I'll turn them into garage decor.

Did you have a dollar figure in mind that you're looking for if you're selling them?

Shipping won't be that much.. the parts stack together pretty good, and only need to be separated by a layer of cardboard between them to keep them from scratches. They're not big enough to fall under the "UPS oversize" criteria. Stop out at your UPS store and get an estimate to 53704.

If you'd like to consider having them painted, Anna's painter did the black on my 97 XX lowers last year for about $300. I had to provide decals, and he did the decals and everything. Whether that same deal could be put together on these, I don't know. I do have a guy here in Madison who I had do my Katana, and I'm guessing he'd do a similar deal on the lowers, but I'd need to get them to him and let him give me the estimate.

Did you have a dollar figure in mind that you're looking for if you're selling them?

Shipping won't be that much.. the parts stack together pretty good, and only need to be separated by a layer of cardboard between them to keep them from scratches. They're not big enough to fall under the "UPS oversize" criteria. Stop out at your UPS store and get an estimate to 53704.

If you'd like to consider having them painted, Anna's painter did the black on my 97 XX lowers last year for about $300. I had to provide decals, and he did the decals and everything. Whether that same deal could be put together on these, I don't know. I do have a guy here in Madison who I had do my Katana, and I'm guessing he'd do a similar deal on the lowers, but I'd need to get them to him and let him give me the estimate.

Maybe 700 range for the whole deal?

PM sent...

I would love to help as well, but my guy sold his paint shop. :icon_sad:

He took up a completely different career, and got sick of painting.

I do have another guy, but he is a bit pricey. I will check and see.

I would love to help as well, but my guy sold his paint shop. :icon_sad:

He took up a completely different career, and got sick of painting.

I do have another guy, but he is a bit pricey. I will check and see.

Thanks lady, I appreciate it.

I either need to go find some boxes or some rattle cans...

Bring it over here and have Perfection Auto in Wagoner do it. I'm planning on having them paint my lower and want to know how good their work is. :icon_biggrin: