CBR1100XX.org Forum

FOR SALE: 2002 Suzuki SV650-Naked

I listed this on Ebay last night. While I had every intention of keeping it and turning into a track bike, tax "issues" are making me get rid of it. Besides, I envision the 'bird getting most of my attention this season anyway. CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE EBAY LISTING

can't pull up ebay at work. can you list info here too (and maybe a photo)?

thanks

For sale is my baby! 2002 Suzuki SV650 Naked V-Twin! The bike has been well cared for with regular maintenance done. Oil changed once per month regardless of mileage/usage. Perfect beginner/novice bike yet still a great all-around bike for seasoned riders. Commutes well, handles spirited twisties nicely. I'd like to think of this bike as somewhat customized as far as most SV's go. Here's a run-down:

-Dale Walker Hole Shot Fly Screen

-Napoleon-Style Bar-End Mirror

-Custom Puig Hugger

-Custom Hot Bodies Undertail

-Fender Eliminator w/ License Plate Brackets

-Clear Alternatives LED Tailight w/ Integrated Turn Signals

-Short Stalk Front LED Turn Signals

-Hot Bodies Rear Seat Cowl (Passenger Seat Included)

As far as mods go, I've done a few things:

-De-Snorkled Air Filter Housing (better air flow, quicker throttle response, throatier sound)

-De-Baffled Stock Muffler (somewhat better performance, throatier sound)

-Integrated Programabble Garage Door Opener to Horn Button (pure lazy factor :) )

-Increased Front and Rear Sprocket Gearing (much better "seat-of-the-pants" acceleration without sacrificed top-end speed-you'll still hit triple digit top speeds)

-New Performance GOLD DID Chain with Press On Link

-Silverstar Bulbs

-New Battery Spring of 2006

I can't stress enough how well this bike has been cared for mechanically. I am a stickler for scheduled as well as preventive maintenance. This bike has always been garage kept. Tennessee weather allows me to ride it a minimum of a couple times per month even on the worst of winter months so the bike has never even seen a battery tender. The bike has never been wrecked or abused. I pull the front wheel up once in a while and only for a very short distance (no oil starvation) and never slam it down. I have ridden this bike to Atlanta, Deal's Gap, Memphis, etc with no reluctance. I'd ride it to Florida tomorrow if needed without batting an eye. I have that much faith in its mechanical strength.

I gave you the good, now here comes the bad and ugly :) The bike has some minor cosmetic dings and scratches (very minor primarily from bumping in garage, rocks, etc) all of which is easily compounded out. The bike was knocked over in a driveway by the first owner, resulting damage is a scratched and dented/bent radiator support bracket. No damage internally, radiator works fine and holds pressure. Absolutely no issues there. Small scratch on clutch cover (not noticeable due to touch up paint used).

Here's the bottom line deal:

$2750 you pick-up in Michie, Tennessee or I deliver/meet you within a 100 mile radius.

$3300 gets the bike profesionally crated and shipped via LTL carrier, fully insured.

Now, here's how to get it. I need the full amount delivered to me via certified funds (cashier's check, postal money order, Western Union or Walmart's money transfer service) within three (3) business days of auction ending. We will then work out the remaining details.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, CALL MY CELL AT 662-212-4851.

post-11073-1204824626.jpg