CBR1100XX.org Forum

Nelson-Rigg Defender 400

New cover needs a good home.

Never used. The box has been opened once to make sure they sent the right cover. Black over Gray. Size Large to fit bikes up to 1300cc. Still in the backpack and box and vever unfurled. Definately the right sixe for the XX, 954, and anything between 600 - 1300cc.

IronPony has them for $54 and KneeDraggers sells them for $53. How about $25 plus actual UPS Store actual shipping costs?

Per the Nelson-Rigg site:

"The Defender is guaranteed 100% waterproof. Made from a lighter weight top quality Tri-Max treated polyester. The exclusive UVEX process blocks out harmful UV rays that are the leading cause of color fading. Double-stitched, electrically heat-sealed seams and heat shield lower panels. Soft windshield panel protector. Perma-Venting system prevents condensation build-up and allows constant air circulation. Snug elastic bottom with 1" grommets at center and front wheel. Packed into its own tough backpack."

Doesn't N-R make a few different Defender models (400, 500, 600, 2000, etc.)? Which is it? I have one for my XX already, but wouldn't mind covering my 600RR over the winter, too.

Yep, although the 400/500/600 are only color differences. It's the 400 (Black over Gray).