CBR1100XX.org Forum

Sears DieHard Gold series 14-BS

Warp11XX

Any pros and cons known about these batteries? Is the Deka a better battery? I'd like to purchase something locally today or tomorrow. Other recommendations?

:icon_biggrin: We have a winnah....

Just picked one up at Sneers and Rebroke....going to install this evening. No more dead Bird... :icon_thumbsup:

Thanks!

Actually I did...I spent the weekend dryloking my basement and working on my baby girl's Kia. I rode the Wing to work yesterday though (that bike is getting too addictive :icon_rolleyes: ). I have WAY too much work to do to even think about having any fun...

The Bird needs: Valve check, plugs, coolant flush, fork oil change, brake flush, clutch flush, high beam HID install, oil change, battery install, and a serious detail cleanup.

The Wing needs: Oil change, fork oil change, rearend oil change, plugs, and a serious detail cleanup. Also needs a rear tire sometime soon I think.

The F bike needs: Starter, all major starter and ground wires fabricated and replaced, and a serious detail cleanup.

The Arctic Cat needs: CV boot installed, oil change, seat cover installed.

The Rebel needs: Battery and to have the hell run out of it.

The Sierra needs: Tranny service, rear end service, complete lube and tighten, oil change, and a complete detail cleanup.

The Blazer needs: Tires, oil change, tranny service, front axle seal, probably ball joints, and an alignment. I bought her a full detail cleanup gift card for Christmas...maybe I won't have to clean THIS one...we'll see.

Right now I am in the first stages of a basement remodel and finishing project that has the highest of all priorities according to the females in my house. I should have a weekend to just ride somewhere around August if I'm lucky... :icon_rolleyes: