CBR1100XX.org Forum

Core Tech ADX JAcket and Insulating Liner F/S

Hey, I'm selling my lightly used Core Tech ADX jacket - black. No rips, no tears, no scuffs, no smells, no squashed bugs, non smoking household. Excellent condition. Includes all the padding that it originally came with.

Size Extra Large - so all you beer-swillers and holiday-cookie-scarfers :icon_biggrin: with 44 inch waists - post up.

$120 shipping included (USPS parcel post) to continental US. Insurance another $3. Paypal preferred.

Can send pics later today, though you know what they look like.

Mike

Hey, I'm selling my lightly used Core Tech ADX jacket - black. No rips, no tears, no scuffs, no smells, no squashed bugs, non smoking household. Excellent condition. Includes all the padding that it originally came with.

Size Extra Large - so all you beer-swillers and holiday-cookie-scarfers :icon_biggrin: with 44 inch waists - post up.

$120 shipping included (USPS parcel post) to continental US. Insurance another $3. Paypal preferred.

Can send pics later today, though you know what they look like.

Mike

No actually I don't know what they look like.

But if I bought another piece of riding gear I fear the back lash from the wife.

Just following instructions...

:icon_razz:

fuck your right :icon_redface: :icon_silenced:

My Cortech jacket runs quite a bit larger than other brands I've worn. Mine is a different model but some other jackets I have are XL and my cortech is a L and it fits a tad loose with the liners out. I have a 34" waist...I can't vouch that this jacket will fit a 44 just that they do run large.