CBR1100XX.org Forum

2000' S-10 Stuff To sell

Alrighty kids.....

Before I post this stuff up on E-Bay, I wanted to let you folks pick at it if you wish. Here's the list.

Goodridge Rear braided stainless brake line ( to replace the factory rubber one ) NEW, never installed. May fit other GM vehicles.

$20+ shipping.

Hypertech Programmer model # 30001. Works with 4.3,5.7,&7.4L engines in year 2000' GM trucks. It may cross over to other applications as well. It offers the ability to do the following- Raise top speed limiter, raise shift points, change shift firmness, recalibrate speedometer for axle ratio change or tire height change, and of course the "power programming" for the engine. Works just fine.

$150 obo + shipping

Brand new / never installed IAC valve for 2000' 4.3L

$25+ shipping (these things go for $100 more retail)

Stock amber front turn signal lenses. Fit 98'-04' S-10's and blazers. Good condition.

$30+shipping

Mculloch HID kit (9006) in 5300K temp. 3 Years old and works Great $80+ shipping.

Post up with your needs and or questions.

Thanks !

Does that part number for the hypertech supersede or something? I'm showing that application to take a 30024 according to the ones on ebay, but I can't verify that because I can't access hypertech's site from work.

I can't say for sure myself. I went to the website and looked under product search, but the page wasn't reacting.