CBR1100XX.org Forum

For Sale...Alpinestars Tech Back Protector

I've got an Alpinestars Tech Back Protector for sale that has only been worn for three track days. It is like new condition and of course has never seen an impact. It is a size med. and for comparison purposes, I am 5' 11" and weigh in at between 195 to 200 lbs. and it fits me very well. They are quite adjustable so if you are a little bigger or somewhat smaller, it would probably work for you. They retail for $140 and I would like to get $100 local or...$100 plus ACTUAL shipping cost for it. Here is a link to the A* website where you can read about it . Contact me via PM or cell....618-531-0508 if interested. Oh, I got a new back protector for Christmas and really don't need two of them.

http://www.alpinestars.com/Tech_Back.....;/p/650402.html

Surely there is someone on here that needs a very good quality back protector. I know that a lot of you guys don't do track days on the XX, but maybe you know someone or are friends with someone that does. The A* Tech is a very comfortable and good quality piece..............Anyone?????