CBR1100XX.org Forum

Honda SuperHawk996 $2500

I know. I am so bummed I'm without funds. There is also a KLR 650 for $1400 and a 230 quadsport for $450. So many toys............

I claim dibs on this one kids. I have been in contact with the guy and we are trying to figure out when I can drive down and look at it (with Will of course, seeing it will be his, well, sort of). I figure if anything, I can sell it nexxt year for more than I paid for it. Now to find a SV650 for Suz and get rid of the F3. Will keep you posted. :icon_biggrin:

I claim dibs on this one kids. I have been in contact with the guy and we are trying to figure out when I can drive down and look at it (with Will of course, seeing it will be his, well, sort of). I figure if anything, I can sell it nexxt year for more than I paid for it. Now to find a SV650 for Suz and get rid of the F3. Will keep you posted. :icon_biggrin:

Let me know if you want me to give it a looksee.

Let me know if you want me to give it a looksee.

Brian - The bike is located in the guys parents garage right now. It's in South Rockwodd, how far is that from you? As you know, it's a bit of a drive for me, but I didn't want to impose, but will if you want me to :icon_evilgrin: , you guys have been very cool about checking things out. Will get with him today and try to work things out. Will email you if something comes up.....and Thanks

Maybe 30 minutes from my place. I can bill you my usuall flat rate at $356 per mile. Let me know the contact information on the guy if you want it looked at. It will probably be tomorrow afternoon. Ian has a spelling bee in the morning.

Okay kids - This bike is available to anyone that may be interested. I went and checked it out and it would be a great first bike for someone. I am not in any great hurry to replace the F3, even though it is on the dealers sales floor. If I get my dollar for it, great. If not, I can always lower the price or just let the kids ride it nexxt summer. So, if someone is not wooried (or doesnt want to worry) about cosmetics - this woiuld probably make someone pretty happy. But being the anal picky bastard I am, we just had to pass on it, and I will just keep looking!