CBR1100XX.org Forum

2000 Honda CBR600F4.....***SOLD***

My girlfriend Peggy is selling her 2000 F4, Silver/Red. It has 27,xxx miles on it and a set of Pilot Powers. The bike is basically stock and has some rash on the left side that was there when she bought the bike. She has never laid it down and the pictures that follow will show the rash. It runs very well and really needs nothing except new tires in a couple of thousand miles. The bike has been garage kept and is pretty good condition mechanically. It has the usual paint knicks that you would find on a seven year old bike. The previous owner was a lady and traded it in for a 600RR. What I will be willing to do when the bike finally does need tires is this. You purchase the tires and bring the bike back to our house and I will mount whatever tires that you purchase, balance them and remount the tires/wheels on the bike for you for free. I have a NoMar tire changer at my house and a static balancer and do my own tires for both my street bike and my track bike. The NADA price shows $3700 (currently) and she will sell it for $2995. Frame is straight, tires/wheels are round, and would make a great bike for someone that is looking to get a sportbike for not a lot of money. Clean title (not salvage) in hand and ready to go. Keep in mind that insurance on this bike is going to be somewhat less than a liter bike, which is good, if you are a younger rider.

Oh, BTW, the reason she is selling this bike is because she bought a 600RR and she doesn't need two bikes.

You can contact me via PM on here or call me on my cell at the following number. 618-531-0508. Ask for Vernon

cbr600f4-1.jpg

cbr600f4-2.jpg

cbr600f4-3.jpg

cbr600f4-4.jpg

cbr600f4-5.jpg

cbr600f4-6.jpg

cbr600f4-7.jpg

cbr600f4-8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As much as I'd like it, TN is too far. I just made that trip moving to NY. I hope you find a buyer soon.

Keep your fingers crossed. I'm trying to buy an '07 CBR600RR that is located just outside Washington D.C. If I can make the deal, I will bringing my truck and trailer up that way. I could bring the F4 and you could meet Peggy and I there. Title is in hand.

• 3 weeks later...